A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 28 February 2018

My Memphis Mani

Check out my amazing Memphis mani by Emily Fisher at The Gossip Nail Bar. It is just perfect for me, I am obsessed with Memphis style prints and the cute pastels colours are adorable!

Emily, also known as the top youtuber Mermaid Gossip, had already created the design on some sample nails, I knew I had to have them as soon as I saw them come up on The Gossip Nail Bar insta account. I was super excited to find out that I was the first person to ever get the 'Saved by the Bell' nails, as Emily has named them!

Emily introduced me to MoYou nail stamps which are totally brilliant and I have been obsessed with them ever since, but on this occasion these Memphis beauties were created & painted free hand by Emily. This lady is super talented!

Thanks so much for my Memphis mani Emily, if you want a Saved By The Bell nail makeover or want a top mani then get yourself over to The Gossip Nail Bar at Glitch in Bristol!  

Photography by No Debutante

Photography by No Debutante

Photography by The Gossip Nail Bar

Photography by The Gossip Nail Bar




If you are having a fashion event, a new collection or fun event you would like No Debutante to promote please get in touch!

No Debutante promotes fashion independents, new designers & sustainable fashion. 

Check out my work with Bristol 24/7 magazine here under my name 
Emma Gorton-Ellicott

If you are interested in collaborating with No Debutante or getting featured on the No Debutante blog please contact me nodebutanteblog@gmail.com

Keep up with No Debutantes OOTD posts, collabs and current fashion obsessions posted daily on all of the following. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest all under the #nodebutante name. 

Thanks for checking in Fashionistas
ND xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...