A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 15 July 2015

New York 95

This was supposed to be a sportsluxe post about how I've been wearing mine lately but it appears that my oversized black americana sport tee (from Primark, no less) has managed to get a whole post to itself! You really cannot go wrong with an oversized black tee this season and here's four ways I have worn this one lately in a mash up of tough girl Sportsluxe and bold graphic monochromes mixed with cute girlie topknots, frilly socks and platform shoes.













Thanks for joining me today fashionistas! Follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for daily updates and fashion moments all under the NO DEBUTANTE name!! See you later fashionistas xx 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...