A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Smocks Rock

Hi Fashionistas! Thanks for joining me for the last No Debutante blog post for March. I am ending this windy and wintry month with a smock dress post. You know how I love smock dresses, right? Well here's three ways I have worn them lately featuring my lovely polka-dot blue smock and my blue check smock from The White Pepper and the gingham Topshop smock. I do love wearing a contrasting pair of bright tights and these red lovelies have given a new lease of life to my pretty polka dot dress. I have always loved sixties styling and bright colour tights were a key item for all sixties chicks, not content with sticking to one era for inspiration I have mashed the look up with nineties Bjork topknots and modern vintage creepers and ankle socks. The second look is more nineties grunge still keeping the Bjork buns but wearing Dr Martens and denim cut offs with more contrasting red socks. The final look was worn on a trip to the cinema with my boys with a bomber jacket, platform boots and a single topknot.

 Which look is your favourite?









All clothing from The White Pepper, Topshop, Underground, Dr Martens & Primark. 

Thanks for checking in, remember to follow No Debutante under the following social networking sites all under the No Debutante name for daily fashion inspirations and updates. Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...