A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 24 November 2014

Smock And Roll

We all know that No Debutante has an obsession for Smock dresses at the moment, especially those wonderfully oversized smocks from my new favourite shop The White Pepper. Well, guess what I've been wearing lately?? Here's a couple of ways I have worn my smock dresses from The White Pepper in the past week, think 1990s indie girl Vs 1960s Dolly.

The first polka-dot smock dress is worn with the vintage denim jacket, contrasting red ankle socks and creepers. I wore this look to work and it was a surprising big hit on Instagram too, thanks to all my likers! 

The second plaid smock dress was worn last Friday night at my club night Bang, I wore it with my lovely black kimono, creepers and polka dot frilly ankle socks. I like to boy things up a bit mixing cute girlie items with creeper shoes, it sounds like a tough look but this look is more cute than tough with the frilly ankle socks just adding to the cuteness! Kawaii!!! 
Which is your favourite look?








All clothing from The White Pepper, Urban Outfitters, Topshop and Underground.

Thanks for checking in fashionistas, see you again tomorrow for more fashion fun!

ND xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...