A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Rock Lobster

Here's the first glimpse of my latest mermaid hair colour with it's blue and green sections that have since merged together to create a full on mermaid inspired colour explosion!

What better to wear with my mermaid locks than a blue crop top, denim cut offs and a tasselled Kimono worn with rockabilly ankle socks and creepers. 
I had chosen to wear my hair down on this occasion to show off the full colour effect. Thanks to the marvellous Vikki Mac for her creative skills as my hair stylist, you rock! 

I am loving my Urban Outfitters kimono and want to wear it every day, it will be ruined by next summer at this rate since delicate silky garments, kids and a busy lifestyle don't really mix! Never save things for best I say, or you'll never wear them! How can you have a favourite dress that you never wear?? Don't wait for an occasion to wear it, make everyday the occasion to wear it!






Hair by Vikki Mac
All clothing from  Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Underground and vintage finds. 

Catch you all very soon fashionistas for more fashion fun, thanks for reading and following!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...