A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 20 October 2014

Late Summer Weddings

At the end of the summer I attended a couple of friends weddings. The weather was still sunny and warm which turned out to be a very a good thing, especially for the wedding of Paul and Sarah who's festival inspired wedding included a stage for the bands (including my husbands band The Relay Rips-pictured), a campfire, hay bale seating and camping! It was a great day and I got to wear my White Pepper dress for the first time! I even met one of The White Pepper ladies at the wedding which was brilliant and I gushed about how I loved The White Pepper and I know I have mentioned this once or twice on the blog....ahem...but I really do love The White Pepper...so much so that I wore the beautiful pale blue polka dot smock dress to both weddings! The latter being the evening do for my other friends Knitted Nicky (named by me for her love (obsession) with knitwear) and her now husband, David. I had to show you Knitted Nicky's amazing and alternative 1950s style wedding dress made from floral curtain fabric! I loved it so much! You can see Knitted Nicky's beautiful alternative wedding dress in the bottom two images the rest of the images are from Paul and Sarah's wonderful festival wedding.















Weddings Rock!

See you again tomorrow for more No Debutante fun and fashionista frolics!

ND XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...