A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 10 August 2014

Mermaid Blue

Hi Fashionistas! It's been a busy week, as always, this was the first week of the holidays spent at home with my kids so I have to find ways of entertaining them, luckily we had planned a visit to my hometown to meet up with two of my oldest friends and all their kids (seven kids in total) and did the holiday maker thing at the seaside. Despite early rain it was a sunny day and after donkey rides and playing on the beach we treated ourselves to a great british fish and chips lunch followed by a final ride on the carousel! A great day had by all and this is just one of the many reasons why it has taken me a week to write my next blog post!

If you haven't been following me on Facebook or Instagram (perhaps you should?) then you still haven't seen my lovely blue mermaid hair. Here is a short and sweet post using my Instagram pics taken on the day my hair stylist Vikki Mac (pictured below) turned me into a full blown Mermaid, with hints of green and one section of pink which was requested by my little Sylvie Belle, how could I refuse her? Vikki Mac then braided my mermaid hair which looked amazing, I love my mermaid hair!! On reaching home I realised my hair was the same colour as my VW Van.  Your VW Van should always match your hair!





Thanks for reading my blog post today and remember to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily updates on my personal style, fashion updates and current obsessions.

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...