A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 7 May 2013

I Love......Bomber Jackets

I have noticed that I have quite a collection of Bomber Jackets on my Pinterest fashion board, my conscious interest in the bomber jacket started with the TLG magazine I picked up a few months ago, there were several fashion stories with Bomber Jackets in and I certainly got a liking for them. I have included some of the images from TLG here as well as images from bloggers I follow, Tokyo street style and my favourite bombers from the High Street. The bomber jacket, for me, is a move on from the military khaki jackets you can pick up everywhere now (although I love all my army jackets and they never really go out of style as they have a cult status) I prefer to wear mine big and slouchy and I will probably get an army surplus jacket and pick up any extra bombers I like or can afford until I feel I have enough. I am proud to say that I haven't bought an oversized cardigan for about a year now....See I can control this obsessive buying! Can't I?


 Tokyo street style from Tokyofashion.com

 
 Army surplus style from Made Me SS 2013 collection (originally sourced from TLG Magazine)


 Oversized raver style Bomber jacket with Ganesh print from WIA Warriors Lookbook SS 2013 (I really want this jacket but it may be a bit out of my price range! This Bomber was also first spotted in TLG Magazine so thanks to them for the inspiration).
 
 Here's my favourite fashion blogger Susie 'Style Bubble' in her RWB AW13 bomber jacket. In very similar colours to the WIA Warriors Bomber.

 
Street style Printed Bomber Jackets featuring the Versace X H&M  bomber from SS 2012 also seen below.


 Aztec and Denim Varsity Bomber Jackets from Topshop SS 2013
 H&M quilted bomber jacket. I love this jacket and it is only £35 but has sold out in all sizes but a Size 10 and I wanted it in the biggest size they do which is a Size 16 (and not nearly big enough) I want my bomber to be as big as the WIA Warriors one above!!! Great value though, I am not surprised it sold out.



The original Army Surplus classic bomber jacket with orange lining - Love it!!
 
 
My birthday is coming up and I want one of these jackets!! Watch this space to see if I get my birthday wish! Which one's your favourite??
 
Thanks for reading.
 
ND xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets. Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. I have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend Bomber Jackets and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...