A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 16 April 2013

No Debutante - Weekender

On Saturday night I got to go out again to a less formal affair for a joint celebration for my brother Mike and his girlfriend Naomi's birthday's. I was very excited as I got to wear my new ridiculous shoes -the rainbow creeper wedges! I shall confess that although they are quite easy to walk in I definitely did twist my ankle whilst dancing! I also got to wear my lovely Vintage Americana print dress that I hadn't worn out yet and I also wore a denim waistcoat that I have had in my wardrobe for years (since everyone was wearing them in Japan when I went) but every time I put it on something wasn't right, for no reason whatsoever, it seems fine to wear now!? It's weird when that happens, but I'm glad I persevered!
 




 
After this long social drought I've been having I think I'm actually out again next weekend with my friend Rudi! What to wear??
 
All clothing from Primark, Topshop, H&M, Office and Tatty Devine (as usual!)
Styling by No Debutante
 
Nominate Me for the Best Personal Style Blog in the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013 here http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013
 
ND xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...