A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Friday 5 April 2013

No Debutante - Geeky in Pink

It is now time to reveal my new hair colour! Yey! My hair stylist Vikki Mac came up with this creation after I requested a bright hair colour that stays in your hair longer than the two wash toners that I have been using for the past few years. On this occasion Vikki mixed up some bright pink crazy colour with some conditioner and -as a tester- gave me a bright pink streak through my already pink toned hair. I haven't washed it get so I have no idea how long this colour will last, only time will tell on that. The great thing is that it may open up the door to many new, longer lasting colours and tones for the future! I love hair colour and at the moment, the brighter the better!  
 
 
You like??
 
For no reason what-so-ever I am working the Geek Chic look in the next images, this is what I look like at work. I will not conform! I love the way my hair is toned up with my big Dierdre Barlow glasses!
 
 
I am looking forward to experimenting with loads of hair styles with my new colour. Tomorrow, expect the unexpected from me.
 
Oh,and before I go, could I just mention the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013? If you read and like my blog please nominate me in the Best Personal Style Blog category and I will be eternally grateful.Here's the link!
 
Thank you so much for reading!
ND xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...