A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 29 April 2013

No Debutante - Born To Be Wild

It's another personal style post from me this sunny Monday morning and I am happy that I actually removed layers of clothing today on the school run, Spring really is, at last, here, Yippee! There is a very stylish little guest in the photographs today, stealing the limelight and generally looking ridiculously cute!





Awww! I love you my little Sylvie Belle!!
Sylvie turned 17 Months yesterday, time goes too fast...after having two boys, the chance to dress a baby girl is too exciting, I love it! Sylvie chooses to wear the fur coat wherever she goes, glamming it up, I'm so proud of her and her love of fashion!
 
Sylvie Belle wears fur coat from Zara kids, cardigan from George at Asda, knitted booties from Born and 1950s style circle skirt from Mamas and Papas.
 
All styling by No Debutante
 
ND xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...